Where's My Water? 2, the new Where's My Water? 2 Game for Android

Where's My Water? 2, the new Where's My Water? 2 Game for Android


Sometimes they say that the second part is better than the first, this may be true in some cases like this, where Where's My Water? 2 has begun to far exceed the success he had with his predecessor, however some failures have been reported, which probably resolved immediately editors, so you can enjoy the second part of the game to bathe the crocodile.





One of the innovations that Where's My Water? 2 offers, it is certainly the fact that now you can enjoy 100 new levels, which should solve the maze and get the water to fill up the tub where they want to swim, but besides this, it also offers an challenges to overcome , with various levels of difficulty you hooked.

Undoubtedly, we can point to Where's My Water? 2 and one of the best puzzles of the year, which is expected to surpass the success of his first film, now that this version is completely free, so do not wait any longer to download Where's My Water? 2, because you can have it for free from Google Play store.


To Download Where's My Water? 2 Click Here

0 comments: